We may collect the following information:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you enter our site, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse our web traffic.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used.
This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs.
We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
In addition this website uses the following cookies:
– Google Analytics: This cookie allows us to see information on user website activities including, but not limited to page views, source and time spent on website. The information is de-personalised and is displayed as numbers, meaning it cannot be tracked back to individuals. This will help to protect your privacy. Using Google Analytics we can see what content is popular on our website and strive to give you more of the things you enjoy reading and watching.
– Google Ads: Using Google Ads code we are able to see which pages helped lead to contact form submissions. This allows us to make better use of our paid search budget.
– HotJar We use HotJar to track information such as mouse clicks, scroll depth and where user’s click. This information helps us to improve the user experience on the website. We don’t store any personal information.
– WordPress: This website is built in WordPress, and its cookie allows us to better understand which pages you’ve previously visited to help streamline your visit further.
– Font Awesome: This is a plugin which connects you to our social media accounts.
– Drip: We use Drip for our email marketing. Its cookie allows it to coordinate with the website to ensure that our subscribers receive relevant information.
– Add This: This is a social sharing tool that you’ll see on the left hand side of our blog pages. It allows visitors to share blog posts with their social audiences. The cookie tracks whether you’ve shared one of our articles or not.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
– Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, you will have the opportunity to tell us that you would not like us to contact you directly in the future.
– If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by AdBuilder and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of AdBuilder. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly.
This website and its content is copyright of AdBuilder Ltd – © AdBuilder Ltd, 2020. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
– You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
– You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
– You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.